New Hope International Ministries…
- is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation.
- operates under the authority of a Board of Directors.
- prints receipts for donors for all gifts submitted to NHIM. (All receipts will be mailed directly from our office to the donors.)
- seeks to channel all funds towards their direct ministry intent.
- employs an outside accountant to review, consult, and audit financial records.
- seeks to function with integrity as well as minimal administrative expense.
All gifts are tax-deductible if in compliance with IRS guidelines:
- Checks must be made payable to “New Hope International Ministries” or “NHIM”.
- Donors should NOT write an individual’s name anywhere on the check. To make sure money is applied to a designated account, include a slip of paper or response card with the designation.
- Money should be sent directly to New Hope International Ministries, One Macklem Dr., Wilmore, KY 40390.